Amy Moy, OD, FAAO, CPCO
- Adjunct Associate Professor of Clinical Optometry
- Director of Health Center Network, NECO
- Chief Compliance Officer, NECO
- Attending, Martha Eliot Health Center
CPCO, Certified Professional Compliance Officer
OD, New England College of Optometry
Areas of Expertise
Professional Honors & Awards
Fellow, American Academy of Optometry
Martha Eliot Health Center
American Academy of Optometry
American Optometric Association
Massachusetts Society of Optometrists
Publications & Presentations
- Moy A, Reilly J, Pham L. Optometric case vignettes for the clinical preceptor. (2021). Journal of Optometric Education. Vol 47 (1), Fall 2021. https://journal.opted.org/article/optometric-case-vignettes-for-the-clinical-preceptor/
- Denial A, Bastian D, Chu G, Moy, A. Faculty perceptions of the impact of electronic medical and health records in optometric education in the United States and Puerto Rico. 2020. J Optom Ed. 45(2): 1-10.
- Moy A. Educator’s Podium: Boosting morale in an optometry school during a pandemic. Journal of Optometric Education. Vol 46 (1), Fall 2020. https://journal.opted.org/article/boosting-morale-in-an-optometry-schoolduring-a-pandemic/
- Moy A, Brown K, Hoppe E, Deng L, Trang L. (2013). A Survey of Eye Disease in Adult Latino Patients in Boston: A Community Health Center Perspective. Health and Interprofessional Practice 1(4):eP1033.
- Moy A, Pietrantonio B, Perzan E. (2013). Functional Loss in a Community Health Care Setting: A Teaching Case Report. Journal of Optometric Education 38 (2): 67-75.