Boston is a city filled with many options—sports, museums, nature, history, beaches, nightlife and shopping.
What is there to do in Boston?
- Attend a Celtics/Bruins/Red Sox game
- Visit the Museum of Fine Arts or Museum of Science
- Travel to one of many university historical, art and science centers
- Walk the Freedom Trail through Boston Common
- Meander along the Wharf
- Head to the beach
- Shop on Newbury Street
- Travel to a town center or square filled with unique shopping or restaurants
- Experience the nightlife
- Explore Harvard Square in nearby Cambridge
- Visit the Franklin Park Zoo
- Enjoy jewels of the Emerald Necklace such as Jamaica Plain Pond or the Arnold Arboretum
Take some time to explore these sights and take a virtual tour of the city:
City of Boston Visit the city of Boston’s official website.
Students in Boston City of Boston’s site for students.
Boston.com Get the latest Boston news and link to the Boston Globe.
Newbury Street Check out our neighborhood and the various shops and restaurants that we frequent.
Museums and the Arts