1. Srinivasan G., Russo D., Lyons SA., Influence of Participation in an Elective Course in Enhancing Perceived Critical Thinking, Independent Learning and Residency Decision-Making. Optometric Education 2017; 42(3): 15-19.
2. Srinivasan G. Management of Intermittent Exotropia of the Divergence Excess Type: a Teaching Case Report. Optometric Education 2017; 42(2): 43-52.
3. Vera-Diaz FA, Moore B, Hussey E, Srinivasan G, Johnson C. A Flicker therapy for the treatment of amblyopia. Vision Dev & Rehab 2016; 2(2):105-14.
4. Srinivasan, G., Russo, D., Moore B., (2017). Analysis Of A Novel Method For Detection Of Vision Disorders In Children Birth To Three Years Of Age. Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science, 57: ARVO E-Abstract B0513.
5. Srinivasan, G., Russo, D., Moore, B., Lyons, S., & Germain, B. (2016). Efficacy of novel vision screening tool in identifying vision disorders in children from birth to three years of age. Optometry and Vision Science, 93: E-Abstract 165049.
6. Germain, B., Srinivasan, G., Moore, B., Lyons, S., Gaiser, H., Deng, L., & Majzoub, K. (2016). Accuracy of the SPOT pediatric vision screener compared to comprehensive eye exam in children aged 0 to 36 months. Optometry and Vision Science, 93, 165050.
7. Srinivasan, G. & Lyons, S. (2016). Evaluation of elective program effectiveness in meeting course goals. Optometry and Vision Science, 93, 165363.
8. Vera-Diaz, F; Hussey, E; Srinivasan, G; Johnson, C; Spivey, D; Gleason, W; Tattersall, P; Moore, B. A Novel Amblyopia Treatment that Promotes Binocularity, Increases Compliance and Does Not Constrain Daily Activities. Optom Vis Sci 2014;91:E‐Abstract 145011.
9. Moore, B, Vera-Diaz, F; Srinivasan, G; Johnson, C; Hussey, E; Spivey, D; Gleason, W; Tattersall, P. EyeTronix Flicker Glass (EFG) Treatment of Refractive Amblyopia. Optom Vis Sci 2014;91: E‐Abstract 140039.
10. Moore B, Vera-Diaz F, Srinivasan G, Johnson C, Hussey E, Spivey D, Tattersall P, Gleason W. Improved compliance with a Novel Eyetronix Flicker Glass Therapy for the treatment of Amblyopia. Invest Ophthalmol Vis. Sci 2014; 55(13): ARVO E-Abstract 802.
11. Vera-Diaz FA, Srinivasan G, Johnson CA, Hussey E, Spivey D, Gleason W, Tattersall P and Moore BD (2014). Initial Evaluation of the Novel EFG Therapy for the Treatment of Amblyopia. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 2014; 55(13): ARVO E-Abstract 815.
12. Srinivasan G., Harb, E., Mayer, D.L. Impact of contour interaction and crowding on Sloan letter acuity. Optom Vis Sci 2012; 89: E‐Abstract 125104.
13. Srinivasan G and Wong E (2009). Reduced second-order contrast discrimination under dichoptic viewing. Journal of Vision, 9(8): E-Abstract 1015.