Peepers of Severna Park is the largest and most well-respected optometry practice in Central Maryland. We seek a new associate for our brand new, state-of-the-art facility.
This is a unique opportunity for a stable, rewarding career in a burgeoning group practice. Our ideal candidate would focus on full-scope primary care, managing patients of all ages, treating ocular disease, communicating with referring physicians and being welcomed to add sub-specialties.
Maryland expects major changes to its legislation and we are fully equipped to treat to the maximum of our licensure.
Here's a brief summary about what we have to offer:
1. Culture: Friendly & team-oriented. Our mission is to enhance each patient's quality of life through excellence in eye care. We strive to continually learn and grow.
2. Exams: The most advanced office in the region with extremely well-trained technicians. Full delegation of all pretesting, imaging and fields. All doctor encounters involve full delegation of pretesting, imaging, fields, cleaning and loading of all devices. The focus is doctoring.
3. Environment: Annapolis/Washington/Baltimore is one of the best places to live in America. We are surrounded by water, food, arts, history and great schools.
4. Work/Life Balance: We believe in a calm, focused, flexible and efficient environment.
5. Compensation: $135K starting ($150K+ within 2-4 years) + benefits (401K, healthcare, CE with travel stipend, MOA/AOA dues, licensing fees, vacation, free products, etc). Rapid growth beyond industry norms.
New grads welcome!