At Eye Care & Vision Associates (ECVA), our focus is on comprehensive eye care. We offer our patients eye care through state-of-the-art technology, experienced, board-certified ophthalmologists, surgeons and optometrists, and our dedicated and caring staff. ECVA is a well-established Ophthalmology practice with four locations around WNY. Since we focus on total eye care, all of our offices also feature full-service, fully staffed optical shops.
ECVA is seeking an Optometrist to help us continue our mission of delivering the highest quality eye care resulting in the best quality outcomes.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will be:
- Licensed to work in NYS and have a current therapeutic pharmaceutical certification.
- Committed to exceptional patient care.
- Capable of working independently.
- Comfortable asking questions when necessary.
- Competent at performing accurate refractions.
- Motivated to work efficiently to grow his/her patient volume.
- Able to work until 6pm at least one evening per week.
The successful candidate can expect:
- To work in modern facilities with state of the art equipment.
- To have the help of a team of respected MD’s and strong support staff.
- To utilize a top notch EHR.
- Not to work holidays or weekends.
- To earn excellent base compensation with significant bonus potential.
- Comprehensive benefits.
Qualifications and Skills
ECVA is a growing Ophthalmology group and this is a great opportunity for a driven Optometrist who doesn’t want the headaches associated with running his/her own private practice. New grads considered, but 1-2 yrs experience preferred.
Our competitive comprehensive benefits include:
Medical Insurance (multiple plans to choose from) effective on date of hire
401(k) Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match
Flexible Spending Accounts
Voluntary benefits including: dental insurance, disability insurance, and accident insurance among others.
Generous Paid Time Off
No weekends or holidays
Pleasant work environment
Please email CV and letter of interest.