Are you an Optometrist licensed to practice in Pennsylvania, passionate about providing eye care to geriatric patients? ETS Vision is seeking dedicated professionals like you to provide care to patients in assisted living centers and nursing homes in the Allentown, PA area. This is a established private practice serving long term care facilities, not a large group.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Monday to Friday (No evenings or weekends).
- Flexible start time, allowing for work-life balance
- Most ODs finish seeing patients before 3 PM or earlier
- Exam equipment is provided
- Competitive compensation package.
- Bonus structure.
- Benefits package for full-time employees.
- Travel is planned around your location.
- Occasional travel within a 1-hour radius, with the majority being less.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Conducting comprehensive eye exams for patients.
- Emphasizing the treatment and management of ocular diseases.
- Offering exceptional patient care and support.
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of PA
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment