- Examine, diagnose, treat, and manage diseases and disorders of the visual system, the eye, and associated structures, as well as diagnose related systemic conditions.
- 1.0 FTE
- Day shifts, M-F 8 AM – 5 PM
- No call, no weekends, no holidays
- Perform complete vision exams as needed on scheduled patients
- Diagnose and treat ocular conditions, referring to ophthalmologists as appropriate
- Co-manage ocular conditions, treatment, and surgery with ophthalmologists
- Provide contact lens services – including contact lens fittings, refits, pick-ups, and replacements
- Small object removal
CentraCare is a physician-led nonprofit voted “Best Place to Work” by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal. Since its formation in 1995, CentraCare has grown to meet the needs of the communities it serves and is now one of the largest health systems in Minnesota. This means we’re able to offer the latest advancements in care, technology, and treatments close to home. But what makes CentraCare special is not our facilities or technology. It’s our people. We live in the communities we serve. We’re neighbors, friends, and family. And when you need us, we are here for you.
Redwood Falls, MN
- Community of 5,000 people
- Located along the scenic Minnesota River
- Four-season recreation with beautiful parks and trails
- Family-friendly with great school options