Hiring in: Deptford/Ewing Township/Ledgewood/Mays Landing/Morristown/Sewell/Somers Point/Toms River/Union/Watchung/Wayne
Primary care is more than prescribing contacts and eyeglasses. Our optometrists report seeing a high amount of anterior and posterior segment pathology in their practices. They manage ocular disease to their comfort level, including but not limited to:
- Treating corneal ulcers and uveitis
- Red eye
- Diagnosing diabetic retinopathy and glaucoma
- Removal of foreign bodies
- Diagnosing macular disease, retinal holes and retinal detachments
We now offer NEW flexible work schedule packages for optometrists and empower ODs to choose the work schedule that works best for them. Examples include weekend flexibility and days off options. In addition, our practice also has new office hours several days per week, giving optometrists more free time in the evenings. Plus, on select Saturdays, we now pay a base rate of one thousand dollars per day!
We offer competitive benefits that demonstrate how much we value optometrists, ensuring that the financial, health, and well-being needs of doctors are met.
- Competitive salary and bonus potential (up to thirty thousand dollars per year)
- Earn one thousand dollars per day on select Saturdays
- Professional liability insurance coverage
- Optometry license reimbursement
- Employer-provided student loan repayment program (up to twelve thousand dollars per year) at select offices
- Annual Continuing Education Symposium with industry experts and up to 22 hours of COPE-approved CE
- Retirement savings programs with employer match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer contribution
- Personal financial wellness and planning services
Health & Wellness Benefits
- Flexible work schedules – pick the option that works best for you!
- No on-call or late evening hours
- Medical and dental coverage
- Paid holidays and personal time off
- Paid FMLA leave of absence
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), including medical and dependent care
- Basic life insurance with supplemental life insurance options
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- And more!