Physicians Eyecare Group is looking for a high-energy, innovative, and caring Optometrist who shares our passion for making eye care easy! Clinical excellence drives our passion for eye care. We are optometrists, ophthalmologists, and clinical professionals that oversee every aspect of eye care. We deliver affordable, accessible, quality care. We focus on providing this care through a human approach with expert advice, personalized attention, cutting edge technology and an efficient process. We see primary eye care for what it is – health care. This is why we empower our optometrists to deliver on these promises to all their patient’s through multiple channels. Onsite, hybrid and telehealth.
Why Us ?
- Competitive Salary
- Bonuses paid out bi weekly
- Partnership – All the benefits of managing your own practice without the headache
- Full health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible scheduling- better work/life balance
- No on-call hours
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid time off
- 401k options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly meetings with Peers
- Opportunity to get involved in community events through community outreach (select locations)
- Sign on bonuses (select locations)
- Relocation assistance (select locations)
- CE reimbursement (select locations)
- And so much more!
What you’ll do:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams utilizing innovative technology, onsite as well as through our patented hybrid exam, with a high degree of accuracy.
- Locations are equipped with retinal imaging technology and visual fields technology
- Diagnose ocular conditions
- Write treatment plans, including recommendations for specific products or lenses based on the current needs of the patient.
- Educate patients on options available to them that can prevent serious eye conditions in the future. Including but not limited to:
- The importance of annual eye exams
- The importance of protecting their eyes from the sun
- The importance of good contact lens care and the need to have a pair of glasses in their current prescription to avoid over wearing of contact lenses.
- Maintain all state licensure and malpractice insurances
Who we are:
- Highly Qualified Professionals
- Patient First
- Advocates for our patient’s vision needs
Physicians Eyecare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at our company are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances.