We are seeking an Optometrist in the San Francisco Bay area for an Ophthalmology practice. The ideal candidate will have experience practicing their full scope of care in a collaborative, supportive, and welcoming environment. With the industry’s most effective breakthrough technology, it’s a state-of-the-art facility fully equipped and staffed with everything you’ll need for a safe, comfortable, and private experience.
Description: Associate Optometrist in California
- Possess a Doctor of Optometry degree.
- A current active license issued by the State Board of Optometry in California
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Practice full scope Optometry
- Incredible incentives and bonuses
- 5 Day Work Week, no weekends
- Updated and state-of-the-art offices with some of the latest technology
- Technicians to work up all patients with their pre-testing
- Continuing education allowance, benefits, and more.
The following are some of the responsibilities of the Optometrist: Focusing on Refractive.
- Patient examinations within the scope of licensure.
- Timely interpretation of diagnostic tests ordered with appropriate patient notification.
- Co-management of the medical/surgical patient, according to state law and the by-laws of the practice.
- The ideal Optometrist will be responsible for examining,
- Diagnosing and treating parts of patient conditions affecting their visual system.
- Typical duties include performing vision tests, diagnosing sight problems,
- Performing pre-and post-operative refractive
- Focusing on managing routine and advanced Glaucoma patients, co-management of Glaucoma surgery patients, and more.
If you are an outstanding Optometrist whose primary goal is to provide excellent patient care, we would like to hear from you.