Well-established Optometry practice just south of Seattle seeks a FT Optometrist – M-F only!
This busy full-scope practice is looking for a well-rounded Optometrist to rotate between 5 locations, all within 10-20 minutes of each other, the first of which is only 19 minutes from downtown Seattle. This practice has been servicing vision patients in Washington state for 75 years.
Responsibilities/Qualifications of the Optometrist (OD):
- CLARUS 500 Fundus Camera, Visual Field, CIRRUS-HD OCT
- Co-manage and treat Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, Cataracts, and Diabetic Retinopathy
- LASIK & Refractive Surgery co-management
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens fittings
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Each Doctor has own Tech
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work hours: M-F 8:30-5:00 No Saturdays!
- Compensation is equal to 20% of billing revenue – start at $600/day
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Malpractice, 401K, AOA dues
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- Valid Washington license
- Ability to thrive in a team environment