Private practice with a couple locations in central New Hampshire is looking for an Optometrist for 4 or 5 days per week. New Hampshire is known for abundant outdoor recreation where you can fish, hike, bike, kayak, snow mobile, ski and not pay income taxes! This is a great opportunity to practice full scope Optometry and have a great work/life balance.
Benefits for the Optometrist
- Work full time, 4 or 5 days a week
- Variety of exams: medical, comprehensive, contact lens, etc.
- Equipment includes OCT, Visual Field, Photography, etc.
- Private practice where your specialty is welcomed
- Patient focused practice with excellent reviews
- Great work environment, updated practice with friendly staff
- Practice is booked out, you will be busy immediately
- Competitive salary, bonus opportunity plus full benefits package
- Low cost of living, your salary goes further!
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of New Hampshire
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment