Amazing opportunity for a Medical Optometrist to join an elite multispecialty ophthalmology and optometry practice – No call/weekends & high earning potential in beautiful El Paso!
This ophthalmology practice has experienced steady growth over the last 30 years. The team includes 5 surgeons, 5 optometrists, and dedicated technicians, scribes, and front office staff that treat a wide variety of eye diseases including corneal disorders, diabetic eye diseases, cataracts, retina, oculoplastics, refractive, and glaucoma.
This practice is located in beautiful El Paso, TX. Over 300 days of sunshine throughout the year and an abundance of family friendly attractions, Tex-Mex dining & college town make this a very special place!
Highlights of the Position:
- Full-scope medical co-management
- Mon-Fri, 8-5 only
- First year guaranteed salary- with much higher potential after the 1st year
- 30-40 patients per day (heavy support staff)
- No call or weekends
About The Benefits
- Immediate high volumes with competitive productivity incentives
- Medical, dental, legal, pet, and vision benefits
- Physician led group of 200 providers in 5 states
- Strong referral networks & support staff
- State-of-the-art technology
- Retirement and equity buy-in options
- Financial assistance with continuing education, state licensure, relocation, medical malpractice coverage, and starting bonus/relo expenses
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid TX license