Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a practice in beautiful Asheville, NC.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Full time – 4 or 5 days a week, monthly production bonuses
- Salary – Base+ Bonus & Benefit Package- based on experience, excellent earning potential
- Health Insurance, Malpractice Insurance and CE included ($2,000)
- Tech does medical history and pre-test patients
- 2 patients an hour – state-of-the-art equipment
- Paid time off (PTO) of 15 days, 6 holidays
- No Saturdays!
- New Grads welcome to apply!
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
- Caring personality a must- need to connect with patients
- Any specialty skills appreciated; VT, specialty contacts, ortho K, etc
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of NC (or taking NC boards in February/August 2024)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment