Multi-subspecialty Ophthalmology Center in Kansas City seeks a residency-trained medical Optometrist. No glasses/contacts, M-F only!
Their mission is simple: to be a premier eye care center in Kansas City and throughout the Midwest. Their practice is dedicated to providing exceptional service from experienced doctors and staff using proven technology. They’ve assembled a team of vision professionals who go above and beyond the call of duty to provide their patients with an outstanding vision care experience.
For the last 20 years, their involvement in FDA-monitored clinical trials have allowed them to better carry out that vision. It enables them to partner with their patients, who participate in these important trials, to potentially bring the most advanced treatment options to their practice and to their patients.
Highlights of the position:
- Mon-Fri only, no weekends
- 1-in-12 call schedule
- 2 techs and 1-2 scribes to each O.D.
- 2-3 lanes per O.D.
- Patients range from adult to geriatric
- Top-of-the-line equipment
- NO GLASSES/CONTACTS
- EHR: EyeMD
- Salary: $115,000-$125,000 + production bonuses
- Benefits: Health, dental, and malpractice insurances, state and DEA licensing reimbursement, $2,500/yr toward CE+ $2,500/yr toward certifications, 401k + 6% match, 5 weeks PTO, paternal leave