Great opportunity for part or full time Optometrist on the Jersey Shore to work with established private practice serving long term care facilities in the area. This is a great work/life balance opportunity with M-F schedule. Most Optometrists working for this company are home well before 5!
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Mon-Fri with no evenings or weekends
- Emphasis on treatment and management of ocular disease
- Great schedule, start when you want!
- Most OD’s finish seeing patients before 3 or earlier
- Exam equipment is provided
- Excellent compensation
- Benefits package for full time
- Interview process includes shadowing a Dr.
- Travel is planned around your location
- Occasional travel up to 1 hour, but majority is less
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of NJ
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment