Currently seeking a motivated and dedicated Optometrist for a Medical/Surgical practice as a Clinical Director in the Fort Wayne area. This is a fantastic opportunity for driven optometrists who are passionate about providing full scope medical and surgical eye care. As the Clinical Director, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the direction of our practice, ensuring clinical excellence, and enhancing the overall patient experience.
Responsibilities for the Optometrist (OD)
- Provide full scope medical/surgical care to patients.
- Demonstrate passionate and enthusiastic leadership.
- Collaborate closely with the physician leadership team to ensure quality outcomes, foster innovation, and cultivate a positive workplace culture.
- Lead efforts to maintain and improve clinical excellence within the practice.
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance the overall patient experience.
Benefits of the Optometrist (OD)
- Competitive Salary with excellent growth and bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefit package
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
Doctor of Optometry (OD) degree.
Active and unrestricted optometry license in the state of Indiana.
Surgical experience and/or additional certifications preferred.
Strong leadership skills with a commitment to quality patient care.
Ability to work collaboratively and drive positive change within a team