Amazing opportunity for a Medical Optometrist to join an elite multispecialty ophthalmology and optometry practice – No call/weekends & high earning potential in a gorgeous location!
About the practice
Voted #1 Eye Care Center in Arizona from 2013-2021, they have been providing world-class eye care in Arizona for more than 35 years and has been voted the Best Eye Care Center in Ranking Arizona for six consecutive years. The team includes surgeons, optometrists, and dedicated technicians, scribes, and front office staff that treat a wide variety of eye disease including LASIK, glaucoma, cataracts, diabetic retinopathy, and oculoplastics.
About the location
Nestled along the Colorado River, Lake Havasu boasts 400 miles of striking coastline, 300 days of sunshine a year, and 60 miles of traversable waterways. The town is an oasis laden with outdoor activities such as watersports & hiking trails, historic sites like London Bridge, and a welcoming and vivacious community. Those who call Lake Havasu home are only a short drive from Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and Phoenix.
Highlights of the Position:
- Full-scope medical co-mgt
- Mon-Fri, 8-5 only
- Paid on volumes – 25%
- FIRST YEAR GUARANTEE – at least $150,000
- 30-40 patients per day (heavy support staff)
- Some contact lens & optical work (optical bonuses included)
About The Benefits:
- Immediate high volumes with competitive productivity incentives
- Medical, dental, legal, pet, and vision benefits
- Physician led group of 200 providers in 5 states
- Strong referral networks & support staff
- State-of-the-art technology
- Retirement and equity buy-in options
- Financial assistance with continuing education, state licensure, relocation, medical malpractice coverage, and starting bonus
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid Arizona license