Job Description – Optometrist (Part Time/Full Time):
Recent grads and experienced Optometrists are encouraged to apply. Small private practice seeking an Optometrist to join this fantastic team. This is an opportunity to join an established Optometric practice with a solid reputation.
Seeking a team-oriented, optimistic, and adaptable Optometrist to join the group. This fulfilling opportunity will allow an OD to work with a diverse group of patients in a supportive environment. The possibility for growth in this role is limited only by the applicant’s desire.
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.)
Licensure & Certification:
- Ability to be licensed in the state of RI within 3 months of hire date
- Two years of related experience or residency training, preferred. New Graduates will be considered.
- Experience with Microsoft office software suite, required.
- Experience with EMR software, required (Compulink software, preferred)
Skills & Abilities:
- Operate computer
- Read, write, speak, and understand English for the purpose of following written policies and procedures, completion of reports, and communicating with others in the work setting.
- Understand, adapt to, apply, and communicate policy and procedural changes.
- Approach work requirements in a methodical and conscientious manner.
- Prioritize tasks and follow them through to completion in a timely manner, with minimal supervision.
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Consistently arrive at work on time, maintain excellent attendance.
- Identify, assess, and resolve problems in a timely fashion.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, patients, visitors, and owner/doctor.
- React calmly and effectively in emergency and stressful situations.
- Maintain quality control standards.
- Follow the organizations policies and procedures.
- Maintain work area in a neat and orderly manner.