New Insights into Age-Related Macular Degeneration and Geographic Atrophy is a webinar consisting of three 60-minute sessions presented exclusively online at www.ClinicalSeriesLive.com. The webinar includes all of the features of a live program including, panel discussions, case presentations and interactive activities such as question and answer sessions. All three sessions qualify for 1 hour/unit of COPE-Accredited continuing education. Due to technical issues with the original broadcast, this is a reshoot of our program aired on March 2nd. If you have any questions, please contact info@ClinicalSeriesLive.com.
Live Webinar with On-Demand Access for 12 Months
The live online webinars will take place on May 18, 2017 and July 12, 2017. Once you have registered for the series, you can sign in to attend one, two or all three sessions. For your convenience, each session will be archived on demand for 12 months following the live date. All sessions are complimentary, conveniently held online, and approved for 1 hour of COPE-approved continuing education credit.
New Insights into Age-Related Macular Degeneration and Geographic Atrophy
SESSION 1: Geographic Atrophy: Causes and Consequences
May 18, 2017 from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM ET
SESSION 2: The Referral to the Ophthalmologist and Treatment Options for Patients with Geographic Atrophy
May 18, 2017 from 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM ET
NOTE: Due to technical issues with the original broadcast, this is a reshoot of our program aired on March 2nd. If you have any questions, please contact info@ClinicalSeriesLive.com.
Topics Of Interest
- Pathogenesis and natural history of the AMD and progression to GA
- Monitoring parameters for AMD and GA, and considering clinical and imaging findings
- Points of referral to a retinologist for AMD progression and treatment
- Patient education and management with multiple and often coexisting disorders
- Role in post-treatment management of the patient
- SESSION 3: Focus on the Patient: Empowering Communication for Improved Outcomes
July 12, 2017 from 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET