We invite you to join fellow Alumni at this ongoing series of professional programs on a variety of optometric topics. Each Sunday program is eligible for state-accredited continuing education and is intended to augment clinical skills and promote excellence in patient care.
We welcome you to spend the morning on September 24, 2017 exploring current trends, therapies, and updates regarding diabetes.
- New Trends in Diagnosis and Management
- Developing and Evolving Therapies
- Diabetic Nephropathy Update
- Diabetic Retinopathy Update
- Living with Diabetes
- Medha N. Munshi, MD, Director of Geriatric Diabetes Program, Joslin Diabetes Center; Assistant Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
- Enrique Caballero, MD, Director of the Latino Diabetes Initiative and Director of Medical Affairs-Professional Education, Joslin Diabetes Center; Instructor in Medicine, Harvard Medical School
- Robert C. Stanton, MD, Chief of Kidney & Hypertension Section, Joslin Diabetes Center
- Joanna Mitri, MD, MS, Staff Physician, Joslin Diabetes Center
- Joan Hill, RD, CDE, LD, Diabetes Educator and Dietician, Diabetes Management, MIT Medical