Currently, NECO offers residencies in community health optometry, cornea and contact lens, ocular disease, pediatric optometry, low vision rehabilitation, and primary eye care at various locations. Each opportunity offers different goals, objectives, and experiences.
Specific Residency Program Listings
View the specific program listings below to learn more about each opportunity. The Residency Roster is a one page document that lists specfic contact information for each site.
Community Health Optometry
Cornea and Contact Lens
Ocular Disease/Cornea and Contact Lens
VA Ocular Disease
VA Ocular Disease/Low Vision Rehabilitation
VA Primary Eye Care/Primary Care Optometry
VA Primary Eye Care/Low Vision Rehabilitation
VA Primary Eye Care/Ocular Disease
- Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital, Bedford, MA
- VA Boston Healthcare System: Jamaica Plain, West Roxbury, Brockton
- VA Medical Center, Providence, Rhode Island
- VA Maine Health Care System, Togus and Bangor, Maine
- VA New England Healthcare System, White River Junction, Vermont
Visit the VA at White River Junction Facebook page.