MPH, Harvard University T.H. Chan School of Public Health
Residency, Primary Care and Ocular Disease, Pennsylvania College of Optometry
OD, University of Montreal
Areas of Expertise
Professional Honors & Awards
American Academy of Optometry, Fellow
South Boston Community Health Center
American Academy of Optometry
Massachusetts Society of Optometrists
Primary Eye Care
Xu MM, Lewandowski C. Cross-Cultural Communication in Optometry: a Teaching Case Report. Optometric Education. 2022;47(3):51-61.
- Joint Symposium of the Public Health chapter of the American Academy of Optometry and World Congress of Optometry : Public Health, Education and Personal Issues. American Academy of Optometry in Orlando, USA. October 2019. (one of 5 keynote speakers)
- How to triage and manage ocular emergencies. Lecturer, Simmons College School of Nursing. Recurrent yearly course every March 2013 to 2019.
- Common Eye Conditions and myopia control. Chinese Culture symposium at CIC Cambridge. February 2018.
- Funduscopic exam. Lecturer. Simmons College School of Nursing. February 2015.
- Common Red Eyes – Diagnosis and Treatment. South Boston Community Health Center Provider meeting. April 2019.