Contact Us

Student Services

           Resources for success 

424 Beacon St.
  Boston, MA 02115

Home Contact Study Resources
YOUR HEALTH Technology Housing Transportation



Your Health

Staying mentally and physically healthy, up-to-date on immunizations, covered by health insurance and being aware of disability accomodations are all important aspects of succeeding at the College.  Take care of yourself and let us know if you have any questions.


Nearby Health Facilities:

     305 Newbury Street Suite 31 
     Boston, MA 02115



Immunization Information

The Commonwealth of Massachusetts under the College Immunization Law requires all students in the health sciences to provide the College with proof of immunity against the following:

  • Measles, Mumps, Rubella (2 doses)
  • Tetanus/Diphtheria/Acellular Pertussis (Tdap- Adacel only)
  • Hepatitis B (3-dose series) vaccine
  • Varicella
  • An annual Mantoux test for tuberculosis is required by the College.

All immunizations must be completed before entry into the College.  Contact us for more information.

Back to top.




Counseling Services are available to students to ease transitions, reduce stress, and to cope with unexpected difficulties.  Students are encouraged to proactively seek assistance when difficulties arise.

The Counseling Service provides:

  • 24 hour a day, on-call emergency service
  • Information & referral services to students and their families
  • Diagnostic and counseling services
  • Counsultation and linkage services to practitioners serving individual students


Contact Dr. Robert C. Maron at 781-449-1143 ext. 320.  He is at the College on Wednesday mornings or at other times by appointment.

Back to top.




All students receive free membership at the YMCA of Greater Boston, simply by showing their NECO ID cards at the 316 Huntington Avenue main branch.  Members may also visit other local YMCA branches.


Back to top.



Health Insurance

The Commonwealth of Massachusetts requires all residents to have health insurance.  There are two ways you can be covered:

  • Coverage through the plan offered by the College
  • Coverage through an external policy (usually a parent or spouse)

Information on the College's policy including details of coverage and a waiver form can be found through United Health Care Student Resources

All students are automatically charged at the single student rate.  If you need to cover your spouse and/or dependents through our plan, please contact us.  

Back to top.





Disability Accommodations for Students



 Back to top.