- Online Resources
- The "best of the web" in vision science and beyond, arranged by subject.
- National Boards Study Materials (PDF)
- Full list of books and other resources available on the National Boards Shelf.
- Clinical Reasoning Resources
- Vision Health Care
- Resources geared towards students working on Vision Health Care projects.
- Statistical Resources
- Finding the numbers you need.
- Links to online help for searching PubMed and more.
Having trouble finding the books or journal articles you need? Through Interlibrary Loan, you can borrow titles from other libraries. Contact us at 617-587-5589 or ILL@neco.edu. ILL services are available to students, faculty and staff.
With a NECO ID, students and faculty may use the facilities of several libraries in the Boston area. Note: With the exception of the BPL, the following libraries do not provide borrowing privileges.
The libraries are:
- Boston Public Library: Borrowing privileges are available with a library card. Massachusetts residents and those employed or attending school in Massachusetts are eligible. For further information, see the BPL site.
- Boston University libraries (Including the Alumni Medical Library)
- Northeastern University
- Tufts University libraries (Including the Biomedical Library)
- Cabot Science Library (Harvard University)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Links to these libraries and more can be found on the Libraries resource guide.
Help with your research, class project or literature search is also available. Contact the Library for assistance or contact Kristin Motte at 617-587-5658 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an individual session.