- Open Access Journals in Ophthalmology & Optometry
- These are peer-reviewed and free to all.
- Dates for vision science conferences
- Grant Information
- Links to funding organizations and related resources.
- NIH Manuscript Submission
- Guide to policy on open access to articles funded by NIH grants.
- Online Resources
- The "best of the web" in vision science and beyond, arranged by subject.
- Open Access
- Information about Open Access and links to some open access journals.
- NLM's interface to MEDLINE, the premiere database of the health sciences.
- Links to online help for searching PubMed and more.
Services available to alumni include:
- Full onsite access privileges to the Library's collections, including full text journals to which the Library has an electronic subscription.
- Tours and instruction
- Document delivery (request through your institution's library or local public library)
- Web resources accessible from the Library's website
For a complete overview of the Library's resources available to alumni: Alumni Library Policy
If you have questions, please contact the Library or call us at (617) 587-5589.