Sunday Seminar Series Diabetes: Current Concepts
We invite you to join fellow Alumni at this ongoing series of professional programs on a variety of optometric topics. Each Sunday program is eligible for state-accredited continuing education and is intended to augment clinical skills and promote excellence in patient care.
On September 24, 2017, you are invited to spend the morning learning about current concepts about Diabetes.
- New Trends in Diagnosis and Management
- Developing and Evolving Therapies
- Diabetic Nephropathy Update
- Diabetic Retinopathy Update
- Living with Diabetes
- William C. Hsu, MD, Medical Director of Asian Clinic and Vice President of International Programs, Joslin Diabetes Center; Assistant Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
- Enrique Caballero, MD, Director of the Latino Diabetes Initiative and Director of Medical Affairs-Professional Education, Joslin Diabetes Center; Instructor in Medicine, Harvard Medical School
- Robert C. Stanton, MD, Chief of Kidney & Hypertension Section, Joslin Diabetes Center
- Torsten W. Wiegand, MD, PhD, Ophthalmologist, Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston
- Joan Hill, RD, CDE, LD, Diabetes Educator and Dietician, Diabetes Management, MIT Medical