Consequences of Dismissal
As soon as the dismissal from the College becomes official, a student must complete the following:
- an interview with the Associate Dean of Students,
- an exit interview with a member of the Financial Aid Office,
- an exit interview with a member of the Business Office to determine the student’s unpaid balance.
And the following will occur:
- transcribing of dismissal on student’s transcript and record
- deactivation of the student’s identification card to remove access to campus buildings except as a visitor during regular business hours,
- discontinuation of the student’s email account. The student must provide the IT Department with another email address within five (5) days where email can be forwarded for thirty (30) days. If a student fails to give the College IT Department another account within five (5) days forwarding will not be instituted.