A student in a first professional or combined OD/MS degree program may be subject to dismissal:
- following the grade of Fail (F) earned in a clinical course that involves patient care,
- following two consecutive Remedial (RM) grades earned in clinical courses that involve patient care,
- when three nonconsecutive Remedial (RM) grades are accumulated in clinical courses that involve patient care,
- following two consecutive terms on clinical probation,
- or when additional modified status/remedial requirements have not been met.
The student will be required to meet with the Student Affairs Committee (SAC) for review and determination of his/her status.